Thursday, July 21, 2011

Smashed Assholes.

Why does everyone gotta be so goddam ridiculous when they drink? Getting angry and breaking up with their boyfriends/girlfriends over a stupid argument and changing their facebook relationship status. Why can't they tell themselves that tomorrow everything will be okay, you'll make up and then feel stupid that you changed your facebook relationship status. Everyone has seen your nonsense, because you just couldn't control yourself and stay away from that goddam computer. If you know you're a fucking retard every time you drink, then why don't you get someone to hide your goddam computer mouse so you're unable to use your computer when you're drunk and fighting over nonsense with your partner.

I hate phones.. I hate them even more when you call me telling me your life is ruined, you'll never date again and you're going to kill yourself. Then, early the VERY NEXT DAY! you call and wake me up to tell me that everything is okay, and you've decided to work things out with your lover. Fuck you. Fuck your drunken nonsense and fuck your telephone. Don't call me again unless you're calling me to tell me you've quit drinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment